Saturday 29 January 2011

Thai Food



Thai food is very spicy with lots of chillies. Mummy likes it but I don't. I can eat the thai noodles or the fried rice though.I like chicken satay a lot. I have been eating pancakes or egg & bacon for breakfast but the thai people here eat rice & fish for breakfast! They love seafood here (squid, prawns & octopus) and I do too.
They eat chicken here but they eat ALL of it - even the head and toes!!


We went to a night market and saw loads of different types of food. I tried cheese balls, a fruit smoothie and mini banana and chocolate cakes. Yum yum.

1 comment:

  1. It is funny to see the whole cooked octopus and squid, and my mummy wondered if you can have squid and chips?? The cheese balls sound good - were they very cheesy?? Banana and chocolate cakes sound delicious...I was hoping you would come to woodland leisure park with us when you get back..would you like that? We went swimming yesterday and I went zooming down the water slide and had fun playing in the waves...is the sea very warm in Thailand? We cant wait to see you when you get home. Lots of love Isaac and Leo.xxx

    ReplyDelete