Monday 10 January 2011

First few days - so far so good

I liked going on the aeroplane because I got an aeroplane model of the plane we were on. I slept all night on the plane and I missed my supper!

It was very hot when we got to Bangkok and I got big mosquito bites. We took a taxi to the hotel and had a swim in the pool.


Thailand is a buddhist country and every house and even hotels have a spirit house where people make offerings to the spirits.


We looked at lots of street food and it looked nice. We saw one man cooking flattened squid, some with chicken satay and this man with popcorn. I bought some and it was yummy.


.

3 comments:

  1. why did you decide to buy some popcorn marlon Love Isla xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was sweet and yummy and very cheap. I was surprised they were very big bags. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Marlon, Hope you are having lots of fun feeding and washing the elephants. My front tooth is missing
    and you are cuming to my Party when you come back.
    we will hav lots ov fun. Torin is coming too.
    love from Ben.

    ReplyDelete